Sunday 21st May 2017, 10.00pm-12.30pm
Premier Inn, Salterhebble, Halifax
Do you want your child to have a good relationship with food?
Confused by all the conflicting advice? Then this course could be for you. This weaning workshop explains everything you need to know about introducing your child to solid food, dispelling common myths and we also have some fun! Bring your baby along too.
- Workshop Outline: Introductions, hopes for the workshop
- History of weaning, ages, guidance, myths
- When to wean, the benefits & risks.
- How we eat
- Brief rationale behind the baby led weaning philosophy
- Common questions
- Knowing when to refer to a health visitor/GP
- Access to a private Facebook group for peer support during weaning